I am Kate Towers, the Centre Director of Tower Tuition. I have over 35 years of experience in education. I stated tuition back in 2004 and have been able to help hundreds of students to progress on their learning journey.
I have taught in secondary schools in Torquay and Blackpool. I have always desired to support each student to reach their full potential. A difficult task when you teach six classes of 30+ students a day. My vision for the tuition business is to produce an individualised study programme for each student, to ensure the correct course, a focused environment, a suitable syllabus or scheme of work, and a qualified specialist teacher.
Students enrol following an initial assessment with me which gives student and parent/ guardian/ carer the opportunity to meet me and view the facilities. We can discuss the educational, emotional and social needs of the student to ensure the best experience is offered. Fourteen years on and students of all ages continue to access the educational provision the offers.
· DBS checked tutors
· OFSTED registration – fee assistance can be applied through tax credits and childcare vouchers
· Excellent opportunities to succeed with education
· Access to relevant resources, developed, written and used by teachers
· We make learning fun with a friendly and positive approach
Learning Experience With ‘Towers Tuition’
All our tutors are fully qualified and DBS checked. From your initial Free Assessment, an individual learning programme will be tailored to your needs, with careful planning and monitoring. We pride ourselves on the personal touch that we give all our students.
Come and see for yourself – For personalised tuition and adult education courses in Blackpool and surrounding areas, contact us today.
· The opportunity to improve confidence, motivation and academic performance.
· Educational support for students aged from 6 to adults
· The key subjects of English, Maths and Science at all levels.
· Other subjects which include – ICT, RE, History, Geography, Psychology, Sociology, Business Studies, and English Literature.
· Tuition tailored for SATs, entrance exams, Functional Skills and GCSEs
· SEN learning support.
· Bespoke courses to support parents/ guardians/ carers who have elected to home educate their children.
Session times are:
Monday to Thursday
Towers Tuition offers a FREE assessment to all children that are looking for extra tuition and support. The assessment will include an analysis of the student’s ability in the subject. The results of this assessment will be discussed with parents/guardians and a course of action agreed upon.
The first step of the programme is to identify the work the student is familiar with. The student is then encouraged to grow and develop with a carefully planned programme.